BIOPOL-2013 ABSTRACT TEMPLATE
TITLE (TIMES NEW ROMAN, SIZE 14, CAPITAL LETTERS, BOLD, CENTERED PARAGRAPH, SINGLE SPACE)
Authors’ names (Times New Roman, size 12, bold, single space). Underline the name of the presenting author.
Affiliations of the authors, complete postal address and e-mails.
(Times New Roman, 10, single space).
- Two pages of A4 size format (2 MB maximum), including tables, figures and references.
- Single spaced. Times New Roman, size 11, leaving 2.5 cm margins and justified paragraph.
- All Titles as Introduction, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, etc, should be written using Times New Roman, size 11, bold.
Tables X – Insert the table after the caption (Times New Roman 11)
Figures X – Insert the Figure and its caption below (Times New Roman 11)
References. They should be numbered all through the text and a list should be given at the end of the abstract (Times New Roman 10).
- For magazine articles: R. Ling; M. Yoshida; P.S. Mariano J. Org. Chem. 1996, 61, 4439.
- For books and monographies: J.A. Brydson, Plastic Materials, Fifth Edition, Butterworth, 1989, pp 125-130.
- For patents: US patent 5142023 (1992), P. R. Gruber, E. S. Hall, J. H. Kolstad, M. L. Iwen, R. D. Benson, R. L. Borchardt (invs.)
- For proceedings: L. Komitov, 20th International Liquid Crystal Conference, 2004, Ljubljana, Slovenia, Book of Abstracts, p.163.
Abstracts should be submitted electronically in MS Word format to the following e-mail address (email@example.com).
For more information visit the Conference Website